- 80 grams sultanas
- 100 grams almonds
- 2 pieces Weetbix
- 20 grams Descciated Coconut plus extra for coating
- 20 grams crunchy peanut butter
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 30 grams honey
- 2 tablespoons Cacao or cocoa
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients into mixing jug
- Blitz for 30 seconds on speed 8
- Scrape down sides and repeat if not combined to your liking.
- Roll into balls and coat in coconut. Refridgerate.
Keep bliss balls in the fridge, best served cold.
You can exchange things in this recipe to suit yourself.
Recipe converted/altered from healthymummy.com 'Tasheena's Choc Weetbix Balls'
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Aunty Maree's Best Banana Cake Ever
- It’s Lime Cheesecake!
- LONG JOHNS (CREAM DOUGHNUT)