- 230 g plain flour
- 1 level tbsp baking powder
- 40 g brown sugar
- 1 level tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 130 g Yogurt, natural or vanilla
- 200 g Milk
- dash vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 heaped tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon, ground
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon 10secs/ sp5.
Add the yogurt, milk, vanilla and eggs,
20 secs/ sp4. Scrape and repeat if necessary.
Fry in a greased heavy based pan, flip when required.
Brush with the melted butter on both sides and sprinkle generously with the cinnamon sugar.
Serve with cream/ icecream and chocolate sauce/topping.
- Whisk sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl until combined.
Accessories you need
no further words necessary 😊
Except to say that the recipe can be was doubled.. you may want to...😋😆
"Thermify me" and "Thermify Me Breadwinners".
Your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip