- 3-4 --- pears, peeled, halved and cored
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Natural yogurt to serve
- 150 g dried apricots
- Rind of one Orange
- 3 oranges, peeled and halved
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 150 g water
- 1 tbsp brandy (optional)
Blend oranges 30 sec/speed 9 then strain juice strain juice using TM basket and set juice and pulp aside separately.
Clean and dry bowl. Mill orange rind 10 sec/ speed 9, scrape down sides. Add apricots chop 6 sec / speed 6.
Add vanilla essence, ground cinnamon, orange pulp and water.
Place pears and cinnamon stick into TM basket and place in bowl. Pour orange juice over pears into bowl.
Cook 25 min / 100 degrees / speed 2.
Remove basket, place pears in thermoserver, discarding cinnamon stick.
Blend sauce 30 sec / speed 9.
Pour sauce over pears or serve in a jug.
Serve with yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Cauliflower whip