- 300 g digestive biscuits (I use McVitie's)
- 140 g Butter, cubed at room temperature
- 100 g raw sugar
- rind of half a lemon
- 3 eggs
- 750 g cream cheese (3 packets), cubed and softened
- 55 g lemon juice (approx 2 small lemons)
1h 10minPreparation 25minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Pre-heat oven to 160C (fan-forced).
2.Lightly grease a 22cm springform tin.
3.Place biscuits in bowl and mill 8secs/speed 10.
4.Add butter to bowl and heat 1min/100C/speed 2.5.
5.Transfer biscuit mix to tin and press down on base and sides of tin with a glass.
6.Refrigerate for 1 hour (or put in the freezer for 20mins)
7.Clean and dry bowl.
8.Add lemon rind and sugar to bowl and mill for 10secs/speed 10.
9.Scrape down sides.
10. Insert butterfly.
11. Add eggs and beat on speed 4 gradually adding the cheese and lemon juice. This should take approx 2.5mins.
12.Pour mixture into prepared tin and bake in the oven for 45mins.
13. Cool in oven with door ajar, then refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
14. Can be served with fresh strawberries or raspberry coulis.
Accessories you need
Let the rind air-dry before milling (or wrap in kitchen towel) to remove some of the moisture.
Low-fat cream cheese can also be used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free