- 2 egg whites
- 400 g honey
- 300 g almonds, or nuts of choice
- 2 to 4 piece confectionary rice paper
Step 1 - 2 egg whites – 2 sec, speed 2,
Step 2 - Add 400 grams honey, then put butterfly in, 30 mins, 100 degrees, Speed 2, leave MC off. Then speed 3,100 degrees MC off for another 30 mins, or until machine stops which should be less than the 30 mins.
Step 3 -Take butterfly out and working quickly or it will start to set add in 300 grams of hot nuts (bake them in oven till roasted - this will help with the mixing in.) Stir in with spatula or put all into a bowl to mix whichever suits you. REMEMBER to work quickly.
Step 4 – On a flat tray, place a piece of baking paper, then a sheet of rice paper* down, spoon mixture liberally over rice paper.
Step 5 – Place another piece of rice paper on top, followed by a piece of baking paper and roll out to desired thickness.
Step 6 – Let set in fridge for approximately half an hour then slice up, trimming all edges first, then into 2-3cm strips.
*Nuts of choice – Can be anything you want really – pistachios, almonds, ginger, hazelnuts, glazed cherries and more, or even a mixture of many of these. Make sure you slightly toast your nut selection first before adding to mixture.
*Rice paper, make sure you get the ‘sweet’ one, not the one used for spring rolls, it is a rough paper feel to it, and can be found in supermarkets.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Nutfree Chocolate Granola
- German Rouladen
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Blueberry Jam
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Paleo Meringue
- Nut Bar
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Satay dressing (or dipping sauce)