- 40 grams Coconut
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 150 grams oats
- 230 grams Brazil Nuts
- 60 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams honey
Mill coconut with cinnamon. 20 seconds speed 8. Set aside.
Mill 50g of the oats 20 seconds speed 8. Set aside.
Chop brazil nuts 5-10 seconds on speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients including reserved oat flour. Mix on for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Roll into balls, put in fridge for 1 hour and roll in reserved coconut cinnamon mixture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Adapted RSPCA Pupcakes
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"