THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 400 grams Butter, chilled &amp;amp; cubed
- 240 grams castor sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 500 grams High Grade Flour
- 40 grams custard powder
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 400 gram frozen raspberries
- 160 gram white chocolate, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg and line a 32cm x 28cm baking tin with baking paper.
2. Place butter, sugar, eggs & vanilla into bowl and mix 2 mins, speed 4.
3. Add flour, custard powder and baking powder and mix 7 sec, speed 8. Scrape down and combine a little with spatula.
4. Combine 7 sec, speed 8 again then finish mixing with the spatula to ensure shortcake is not overmixed.
5. Using floured finger tips, press two thirds of the shortcake mixture into the prepared tin.
6. Sprinkle the raspberries and white choc over top then dollop on the remaining mixture to loosely cover the raspberries & choc.
11. Bake in prepared oven for 30 - 40 minutes until lightly golden.
Accessories you need
This is delicious served warm with cream
Can also be enjoyed cold, making it a great lunch box food.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix and fruit balls
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- THERMOMUMMA STEWED APPLE
- Apple Crumble
- Apple or Pear Rissotto (failsafe variables)
- Purini Mamaoa - Steamed Pudding
- Malva Pudding
- (NO CHURN)...... SMOOTH CREAMY - VANILLA ICECREAM
- Cherry Ripe Icecream
- Rainbow Ice-Cream Thermomix
- No bake cheesecake
- Date and Peanut Butter Protein Balls