- 200 grams Medjool date, pitted and soaked
- 150 grams raw almonds
- 50 grams sunflower seeds
- 50 grams Freshly grated or desicated coconut
- 50 grams Pepita Seeds (pumpkin)
- 20 grams dried cranberries
- 40 grams chia seeds, White or black are ok
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- some Maca powder, or Cacao podwer
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Soak all of the nuts and seeds (excluding the chia seeds) in cold water for 2 hours.
Soak the pitted Medjool dates for 10 mins in cold water.
- Drain nuts and seeds and combine all ingredients in the Thermomix.30-40 secs "Closed lid" 6 or until fine consistency. Use the spatular at this time to push it through the blades.
Roll into balls and roll in maca powder or desicated coconut and put in the fridge to set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)