- 200 grams Medjool date, pitted and soaked
- 150 grams raw almonds
- 50 grams sunflower seeds
- 50 grams Freshly grated or desicated coconut
- 50 grams Pepita Seeds (pumpkin)
- 20 grams dried cranberries
- 40 grams chia seeds, White or black are ok
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- some Maca powder, or Cacao podwer
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Soak all of the nuts and seeds (excluding the chia seeds) in cold water for 2 hours.
Soak the pitted Medjool dates for 10 mins in cold water.
- Drain nuts and seeds and combine all ingredients in the Thermomix.30-40 secs 6 or until fine consistency. Use the spatular at this time to push it through the blades.
Roll into balls and roll in maca powder or desicated coconut and put in the fridge to set.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake