- 200 grams Frozen Blueberries
- 400 grams coconut milk, Full Fat
- 4 tablespoon sweetener, Stevia or similar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla, powder or liquid
- 4 tablespoon Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil or MCT Oil
- 0.5 Cup of Coconut Shredded
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put 200g of coconut milk into the jugs. Set for 75deg . Add vanilla, sweetener, unsalted butter, and gelatin. At speed 4 to incorporate the gelatin. Slow down to a stir and add coconut and remaining 200g coconut milk.
place some berries into individual portion bowls then pour over mixture. Set in the fridge until firm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Nut Bar
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Healthy Lemon Bars
- Low carb cheesecake
- Triple Choc Cafe Cookie
- TM6 Creamy coconut yogurt recipe