- 400 gram coconut milk
- 70 gram Coconut Powdered Milk
- 200 grams Milk
- 100 grams coconut cream
- 3 --- egg yolks
- 150 grams sugar
- 45 grams dextrose, (Generally found in the beer making section of the supermarket)
- 1 heaped tablespoons Glucose
- 3 tsp cornflour
- 2 packages Coconut Tim Tam
Line 20cm cake tin with gladwrap.
Add all ingridients into bowl.
Cook to 90 degrees 5 min sp 2. Freeze for 1 hour. Churn again.
Freeze for 10 hours. Once frozen, pull out and slice into size of tim-tam.
Cut timtam in half. Place ice-cream in middle
Accessories you need
Mix Shreded coconut through before freezing for an added texture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Fresh Cucumbers and Reap Tomatoes Salad
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE