- 4 eggs
- 140 g caster sugar
- 140 g self-raising flour
- 80 g water
- 80 g caster sugar
- 270 g coconut milk
- 10 g gelatine
- 500 g white chocolate
- 100 g cream cheese
- 670 g thickened cream
- 200 g frozen raspberries
Pre-heat oven to 180C.
Insert butterfly. Add eggs and sugar. Whip 1-2 minutes on speed 4.
Add flour and fold 20 seconds on speed 2.
Spread flat on a greased baking tray. Bake for approximately 25 minutes until golden. Set aside to cool.
Place water and sugar into clean TM bowl and cook 4 minutes on 80C on speed 2 or until it is a syrup.
Set aside and allow to cool.
Place coconut milk and gelatine in TM bowl and cook for 6 minutes at 50C on speed 3.
Add white chocolate and mix for 3 minutes on speed 6.
Add cream cheese and mix for 1 minute on speed 6. Set aside and allow to cool, but not set.
Clean TM bowl. Insert butterfly and add cream. Whip on speed 4.
Gently fold the cream through the mixture.
Evenly distribute half the mousse in the bottom third of each cup.
Spread half the raspberries on top.
Cut 10 round pieces of sponge and place on top of rasberries.
Pour syrup on top of the sponge pieces.
Place the remaining mousse on top then the remaining raspberries.
Allow to set in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours.
Assemble in 10 x 185ml wine cups
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie