- 270 g water
- 200 g sugar
- 750 g frozen mango
- 600 g thickened cream
Recipe is created for
- Boil sugar and water in TM bowl for 5 mins on 100c, speed 2
Set aside to cool. (just while you are doing the next step)
Place frozen mango into mixing bowl blend 10 seconds speed 8, scrape down the sides of the bowl and blend again for 10 seconds on speed 8. (You might have to do this several times until mango is fully chopped).
Blend mangoes and sugar syrup speed 8 for 10 secs until smooth.
Add cream and blend speed 4 for 10 secs untill all mixed together.
Pour this mixture into a 20cm x 30cm laminton pan lined with foil.
Freeze for several hours, or until firm.
Cut into bars when frozen and store in freezer in individual wrapping or small freezer bags until ready to serve.
They will not last long guaranteed 👍👍👍
Accessories you need
When cutting into bars...if you tip the tray upside down, peel the aluminum off first and then turn it back to the other side...so that the cream is on the bottom. Use a sharp knife to cut the bar slices so you get a nice clean cut..unlike the photo..where I cut it from the bottom...and it did not cut so well.I also used all coconut cream and it turned out quite icy..where cream will set perfectly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix and fruit balls
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- THERMOMUMMA STEWED APPLE
- Apple Crumble
- Apple or Pear Rissotto (failsafe variables)
- Purini Mamaoa - Steamed Pudding
- Malva Pudding
- (NO CHURN)...... SMOOTH CREAMY - VANILLA ICECREAM
- Cherry Ripe Icecream
- Rainbow Ice-Cream Thermomix
- No bake cheesecake
- Date and Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Carrot, Maple and Sultana Muffins
- Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies
- Thai flavoured Pumpkin soup
- Vi's lemon curd crumble muffins
- German Crust Bread
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Miso suace
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake