- 1 --- cup of mango puree, about 2 mangos
- 55 gram caster sugar super fine, sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 165 grams cater sugar super fine
- 250 grams of single pouring cream
- 90 grams coconut cream, chilled
- 20 grams Desiccated Coconut, toasted
peel mango and deseed. add to bowl with sugar and blitz on speed 9 for 40 Sec.
Pour in bread tin 8×32cm that has been lined With non-stick baking paper.
put in freezer until firmly frozen (about an hour)
place eggs, egg yolks and sugar into band with butterfly in Place.
Whisk speed 4,5o degrees, 5 minutes.
then whisk for a further 2 minutes speed 4 without heating (press the power button to reseot on the 31,turntemp to 0 on the model 5)
transfer to a bowl and set aside.
with butterfly in Place add Creams (both) to the bowl and whisk speed 4, 30 seconds. Check & Scrape down sides. Whisk for further 30 seconds but keep an eye on it.lt should just be till soft peaks form. transfer to a medium size bowl.
fold the egg mixture through the cream with the Desiccated Coconut and pour into the tin over the mango layer.
freeze for 4 hours or until set.
Serves 8 -l0 people
Mango Puree &
Continuously Check Cream while Whipping. I used the tm31 but with the model 5 butterfly
Use hot knife to cut
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- Wholefood Orange Quinoa Muesli slice
- Carrot wraps (base recipe from TRTLMT) CAN BE DONE IN EITHER MODEL 31 or 5
- Chocolate Molten cakes
- Speculaas Biscuits - in either tm31 or tm5
- Raspberry and Vanilla Coconut Pannacotta
- Oat Bikkies
- Awesome white chocolate mud cupcakes
- Wholemeal Bread (adapted from RTLMT My Go to Bread Recipe)
- Banana & Caco Brekie Smoothie