- 200 g white chocolate, melts/buttons
- 1 can sweetend condensed milk
- 210 g sugar
- 125 g Butter
- 50 g treacle or golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 30 g maccademia nuts
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill chocolate 5 sec/ sp8.
scrape down the sides then add all remaining ingredients to TM bowl and cook 8 mins /100% sp3 MC off.
Carefully remove lid from TM and wipe away any condensation inside TM and from the lid with paper towel, then scrape down sides.
Cook for a further 18 min/ veroma/ sp3 with MC off.
Prepare a baking tray and line with baking paper.
Remove lid and wipe out any condensation as in step 3.
Optional step add ins eg macadamia nut ect. Put in TM and mix 20 sec/ sp4.
Pour contents onto prepared tray and place in refrigerator until set.
once set you can lift it out of the tray whole, using the baking sheet, then cut up to desired size.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version