- 200 g white chocolate, melts/buttons
- 1 can sweetend condensed milk
- 210 g sugar
- 125 g Butter
- 50 g treacle or golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 30 g maccademia nuts
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill chocolate 5 sec/ sp8.
scrape down the sides then add all remaining ingredients to TM bowl and cook 8 mins /100% sp3 MC off.
Carefully remove lid from TM and wipe away any condensation inside TM and from the lid with paper towel, then scrape down sides.
Cook for a further 18 min/ veroma/ sp3 with MC off.
Prepare a baking tray and line with baking paper.
Remove lid and wipe out any condensation as in step 3.
Optional step add ins eg macadamia nut ect. Put in TM and mix 20 sec/ sp4.
Pour contents onto prepared tray and place in refrigerator until set.
once set you can lift it out of the tray whole, using the baking sheet, then cut up to desired size.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns