- 2 eggs, separated
- pinch cream of tartar
- 30 g icing sugar
- 70 g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla bean, paste
- 150 g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 300 g whipping cream
8Recipe is created for
Heat dry, clean mixing bowl for 30 sec/50/speed 1.
Add egg whites and cream of tartar and whip for 3
mins/50/speed 3 with MC off.
Set aside in separate bowl. Remove Butterfly.
Without cleaning bowl, place sugar, butter and vanilla into
mixing bowl and bring together for 10 secs/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add yolks and beat a further 1 min/speed 4. Set aside.
Return Butterfly to bowl and place cream into mixing bowl
and whip for 20-30 secs/speed 4 until soft peaks form. Return yolk and butter
mixture to blend for 3-4 secs/speed 3.
Add melted chocolate through hole in lid and blend for a few
Add whites into bowl and incorporate gently for 6
Finish folding by hand before placing mixture into serving
Melt chocolate in your TM by chopping first, then melting for 5 mins/37C/speed soft.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl