- 2 eggs, separated
- pinch cream of tartar
- 30 g icing sugar
- 70 g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla bean, paste
- 150 g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 300 g whipping cream
8Recipe is created for
Heat dry, clean mixing bowl for 30 sec/50/speed 1.
Add egg whites and cream of tartar and whip for 3
mins/50/speed 3 with MC off.
Set aside in separate bowl. Remove Butterfly.
Without cleaning bowl, place sugar, butter and vanilla into
mixing bowl and bring together for 10 secs/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add yolks and beat a further 1 min/speed 4. Set aside.
Return Butterfly to bowl and place cream into mixing bowl
and whip for 20-30 secs/speed 4 until soft peaks form. Return yolk and butter
mixture to blend for 3-4 secs/speed 3.
Add melted chocolate through hole in lid and blend for a few
Add whites into bowl and incorporate gently for 6
Finish folding by hand before placing mixture into serving
Melt chocolate in your TM by chopping first, then melting for 5 mins/37C/speed soft.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango