- 2 eggs, separated
- pinch cream of tartar
- 30 g icing sugar
- 70 g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla bean, paste
- 150 g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 300 g whipping cream
8Recipe is created for
Heat dry, clean mixing bowl for 30 sec/50/speed 1.
Add egg whites and cream of tartar and whip for 3
mins/50/speed 3 with MC off.
Set aside in separate bowl. Remove Butterfly.
Without cleaning bowl, place sugar, butter and vanilla into
mixing bowl and bring together for 10 secs/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add yolks and beat a further 1 min/speed 4. Set aside.
Return Butterfly to bowl and place cream into mixing bowl
and whip for 20-30 secs/speed 4 until soft peaks form. Return yolk and butter
mixture to blend for 3-4 secs/speed 3.
Add melted chocolate through hole in lid and blend for a few
Add whites into bowl and incorporate gently for 6
Finish folding by hand before placing mixture into serving
Melt chocolate in your TM by chopping first, then melting for 5 mins/37C/speed soft.
Other users also liked...
- Orange, cacao and poppy seed bliss balls
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites