- 2 eggs, separated
- pinch cream of tartar
- 30 g icing sugar
- 70 g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla bean, paste
- 150 g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 300 g whipping cream
8Recipe is created for
Heat dry, clean mixing bowl for 30 sec/50/speed 1.
Add egg whites and cream of tartar and whip for 3
mins/50/speed 3 with MC off.
Set aside in separate bowl. Remove Butterfly.
Without cleaning bowl, place sugar, butter and vanilla into
mixing bowl and bring together for 10 secs/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add yolks and beat a further 1 min/speed 4. Set aside.
Return Butterfly to bowl and place cream into mixing bowl
and whip for 20-30 secs/speed 4 until soft peaks form. Return yolk and butter
mixture to blend for 3-4 secs/speed 3.
Add melted chocolate through hole in lid and blend for a few
Add whites into bowl and incorporate gently for 6
Finish folding by hand before placing mixture into serving
Melt chocolate in your TM by chopping first, then melting for 5 mins/37C/speed soft.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad