- 125 grams Butter
- 140 grams sugar raw
- 5 grams vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 2 banana, ripe
- 200 grams Self Raising Flour
- 60 grams Milk
- Butter, extra for greasing cake tin
- 80 grams sugar raw
- 60 grams Butter, soft
- 1/2 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 10 grams cacoa powder
8Recipe is created for
Grease loaf tin with extra butter and line with baking paper. Preheat oven to 180C.
Melt butter, sugar and vanilla in mixing bowl, 2 mins / 100C / speed 2.
Add bananas and blend 20 secs / speed 4.
Add egg and mix 20 secs / speed 4.
Add flour and milk and mix 20 secs / speed 2.
Bake at 180C for approximately 50 mins.
Allow cake to cool.
Place raw sugar into the mixing bowl and mill for 20 secs / speed 10 to convert to icing sugar. Remove and set aside.
Place butterfly into bowl. Add butter and mix 1 min / speed 4 or until pale and fluffy.
Add the vanilla, cacao and icing sugar to the mixing bowl and mix for a further 1 min / speed 4. Scrape down the sides of bowl and mis for a further 30 secs/ speed 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge