- 90 g Dried Dates, soaked in hot water for 10 mins
- 90 g almonds
- 1.5 teaspoons cocoa
- 1 tablespoon Protein Powder
- 0.5 teaspoon Peppermint Essence
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mill almonds for 5 secs / speed 8.
2. Drain dates, add to bowl as well as cocoa, protein powder and peppermint essence.
3. Mix ingredients for 9 secs / speed 6.5.
4. Roll mixture into balls, you should get about 9 balls for this recipe. It appears crumbly but will come together when you press to make the ball.
5. Roll balls in extra cocoa or coconut, and place in fridge to store.
Accessories you need
Any type of protein powder should work, however I recommend it is chocolate flavoured.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Mississippi mudcake
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Chocolate Peppermint Slice (old fashioned)
- Raspberry Truffle Brownie (Vegan)
- Mumma's Chocolate Slice
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze