- 90 g Dried Dates, soaked in hot water for 10 mins
- 90 g almonds
- 1.5 teaspoons cocoa
- 1 tablespoon Protein Powder
- 0.5 teaspoon Peppermint Essence
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Mill almonds for 5 secs / speed 8.
2. Drain dates, add to bowl as well as cocoa, protein powder and peppermint essence.
3. Mix ingredients for 9 secs / speed 6.5.
4. Roll mixture into balls, you should get about 9 balls for this recipe. It appears crumbly but will come together when you press to make the ball.
5. Roll balls in extra cocoa or coconut, and place in fridge to store.
Accessories you need
Any type of protein powder should work, however I recommend it is chocolate flavoured.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice