- 500 grams full cream milk
- 500 grams Pouring Cream
- 90 grams raw sugar
- pinch salt
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste
- 5 egg yolks, large
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Set TM to automatic custard function and select 6-8 portions and normal.
2. Add all ingredients to bowl, place simmering basket on lid and turn silver knob to start.
3. When finished (About 10 mins), spoon into a shallow container or two, cool and freeze for at about 8 hours.
4. When ready to serve cut into squares and put half into TM bowl and process for 15 seconds speed 6, then 10 seconds speed 10. (Stir with TM Spatula if needed) Repeat with other half and serve.
If you have an ice cream maker at step 3 after mixture is cold place in your machine and churn for about 20 minutes.
Vanilla bean paste is easy to make and the flavour can't be compared to essence so don't substitute.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls