- 1 litre Boiling water
- 3 packages Jelly Crystals, Regular or diet
- 4 heaped tablespoons gelatine power
Rinse a slice size tray with water to help prevent sticking.
Put water in .
Bring to boil ( or use water boiled in kettle )
When boiling, add jelly crystals and gelatine, sp. 4, 30 secs or as long as needed to ensure crystals and jelly are dissolved.
Pour into watered tray and very carefully transfer to fridge to set for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Cut into fingers..enjoy.
This recipe has been around for decades!
I used to make it as part of the party food for my 2 (now adult) daughter's Birthday parties and it always was a hit.
It can be made with diabetic jelly too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns