- 1 litre Boiling water
- 3 packages Jelly Crystals, Regular or diet
- 4 heaped tablespoons gelatine power
Rinse a slice size tray with water to help prevent sticking.
Put water in .
Bring to boil ( or use water boiled in kettle )
When boiling, add jelly crystals and gelatine, sp. 4, 30 secs or as long as needed to ensure crystals and jelly are dissolved.
Pour into watered tray and very carefully transfer to fridge to set for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Cut into fingers..enjoy.
This recipe has been around for decades!
I used to make it as part of the party food for my 2 (now adult) daughter's Birthday parties and it always was a hit.
It can be made with diabetic jelly too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Wholemeal rolls
- Orange Pound Cake
- Breakfast bread
- Hawaiian pineapple and coconut cake with a pineapple glaze
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- 5 ingredient Iced Vovo biscuits
- Rich tea biscuits
- Iced sweet buns
- Raspberry tartlets
- 60 minute lunch rolls