- 100 grams almonds
- 2 level tablespoons sugar, raw sugar
- 100 grams dates, spitted dates
- 12 cubes frozen coconut milk, freeze in ice cube tray
- 4 cubes frozen lemon juice, freeze in ice cube tray
- 2 tablespoons Rum, insert amount to your liking
- 3 level tablespoons Shredded coconut
Recipe is created for
1)Turbo about 100g almonds to the desired texture. Remove & set aside.
2) Mill about 1 or 2 tbsp sugar
3) Add some dates 70/100g (to taste) & mill
4) Add 1 tray frozen coconut milk – process speed 10, 10/15 sec
5) Add 250/300g ice, about 4 cubes frozen lemon juice (optional), rum (to taste)/cinnamon/coffee or whatever you prefer
6) Process on speed 10 until creamy
7) Add milled almonds, some shredded coconut & mix on reverse, speed 5, 4/6 sec
4 Seasons Christmas Sorbet
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.