- 125 g brewed strong black coffee
- 2 tablespoons Masala wine or coffee liqueur
- 395 g Tin of condensed milk (or TM made)
- 600 g cream
- 60 g Milk
- 1 package sponge fingers (ladyfingers)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
Mix the brewed coffee with the masala wine (or liqueur) and leave to cool.
Put the butterfly whisk into the TM bowl. Add the condensed milk, cream and milk and whip on speed 4 until thick ... about 2 mins but watch as you don't want butter !!!.
Add half of the coffee mixture to the cream and beat for 10 secs on speed 3.
Lay sponge fingers at the base of the tin and pour over some of the coffee mixtture. Allow the coffee to soak in and then pour in some of the cream mixture on top. Add another layer of sponge fingers, more coffee mixure and more cream - keep layering until your tin is full !
Place in the freezer overnight.
When frozen, lift out the sides of the clingwrap and place upside down on a platter - peel away clingwrap. Sieve cocoa over the top.
Then enjoy !!!
Accessories you need
Make sure that the clingwrap reaches over the sides of the tin so it is easy to lift out !!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)