- 300 grams continental flour
- 1 sachet active dry yeast
- 1 egg
- salt to taste
- 100 grams lukewarm water
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 6 pieces sliced fresh fruit of choice, apricot, plum or nectarine
- 250 grams ricotta cheese
- 300 grams caster sugar
- 250 grams unsalted butter cubed
Recipe is created for
In a small ceramic or glass bowl mix yeast with honey and 3 tbls of warm water. Cover and set aside for 2 minutes to activate yeast.
Add salt, flour, egg, half the water and activated yeast to TM bowl and mix for 8 seconds on speed 5 to form a rough dough. Add exttra water if required. Set dial to closed lid position and knead for 1 minute. You should now have a smooth, slightly sticky dough.
Sprinkle a little of the continental flour on the Thermomat and turn out dough on top. Knead slightly and shape into a ball. Cover and rest in a warm area for 20 minutes. When risen, the dough should be doubled in size.
Wash, dry, halve and destone fruit.
Divide dough into 12 equal portions and press or roll out into circles of about 10 cm. Place a piece of ruit in the middle and bring edges together to form a ball. Ensure there is no exposed fruit. Roll gently in a little flour to coat.
Fill TM jug with 1 lt of water and set to Varoma temperature. Once at temperature, set timer for 15 minutes, place dumplings into both trays, leaving a little space between them, and steam at Varoma temperature, speed 2 for 15 minutes.
Once cooked, serve topped with ricotta, sprinkled with caster sugar and drizzled with melted butter.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Keto Lupin Flour fathead dough
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets