- 500 g Apples, peeled, cored and quartered
- 80 g sultanas
- 40 g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 125 g Butter
- 160 g SR flour
- 100 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 60 g SR flour, extra
1h 0minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop apples for 1 second on speed 5. Check to see if they are diced, if not mix with spatula and chop for one more second.
Weigh in the remaining ingredients, stir with spatula and set aside.
Without washing the bowl, add butter and melt for 2 minutes at 70 degrees, speed 2. Add remaining ingredients, (except for additional flour) and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Press 2/3 of the mixture into the base of a 25 cm square baking dish. Spread the apple over the mixture.
Add remaining 60 g of SR to the mixture left in mixing bowl. Turbo for 2 seconds. Mixture should resemble a crumble topping. If it's too wet add a little more flour and turbo for one more second.
Sprinkle topping over the apples, then press down lightly with your hand.
Bake at 180 degrees C for about 45 minutes, until golden brown. Serve warm, but it's also delicious cold as a slice.
Suitable for TM31 as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Apple, cinnamon desert cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Sweet tart cases
- Easy Christmas pudding with vegan options
- Chermoula chicken with quinoa and lentil salad
- Chicken, spinach and feta quiche with a quinoa and parmesan crust
- Tropical florentines
- Pumpkin and Capsicum soup
- Flourless refined sugar free chocolate cake
- Chicken in Port Sauce with hasselback potatoes and steamed vegies
- Clone of Strawberry Tart with Basil Sugar - Vegan
- Mint relish
- Sourdough Banana Bread (refined sugar, dairy and egg free)
- Bavarian Cream
- Chewy Oat Bar
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Quick Beef Pho for Two