- 90 g Butter
- 200 g Gluten free self raising flour
- 185 g Milk
- 100 g caster sugar
- 70 g sugar
- 300 g Boiling water
- 120 g brown sugar
- 45 g Butter
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 1. Pre-heat the to 180 degrees
2. Melt butter 1.20mins / 100deg / speed1
3. Add remaining ingredients (flour, milk, sugars and vanilla) 20sec/ speed4
4. Pour batter into a casserole dish or similar (see second image)
5. Weigh butter in a measuring jug. Then pour 300mls of boiling water of it to melt it.
6. Add 120g or 3/4 cup of brown sugar and 2 tbsp of golden syrup
7. Pour the sauce over the batter so it sits on top
8. Cook in the over 30 mins
9. Serve with cream or ice cream
Serves: 4 (large), 6 (normal) or 8 (small)
Using the two sugars creates a crispy top but 170g caster sugar is fine if you can be bothered with both sugars.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple Crumble
- Cashew, Lemon and Coconut Bliss Balls
- Churros Cake
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Apple Crumble
- Strawberry Friands
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Vanilla Chai Mix (Similar to Arkadia brand)
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Coconut Apricot Slice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Frothy Coffee