- 20 grams coconut oil, (melted)
- 160 grams Maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 grams golden syrup
- 175 grams blanched almonds
- 30 grams cocoa
- 25 grams Arrowroot
- 5 grams cream of tartar
- 10 grams baking soda
- 15 grams Milk
- pinch salt
- 1 litre pure cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 20 grams caster sugar
Preheat oven to 175c. Line baking tray with baking paper. Place almonds in bowl, 10 secs/speed 10 (until almond meal). Place to one side.
In bowl add all wet ingredients (except milk), 10 secs, speed 4 (until all combined)
Add all dry ingrediants (including almond meal) to wet, mix 15secs/speed 4 (until combined)
Add milk, turbo 3 times
Chill in fridge for 40mins
place heaped teaspoons of mixture on baking tray approx 3cm apart (they do spread) and flatten slightly.
Place tray in fridge for another 15mins
Bake in oven 16-18 mins. They will be slightly cracked on top
Cool on tray for 5 mins, then transfer to wire rack. As they cool they will harden.
Insert butterfly into bowl and add cream, vanilla essence & sugar (if required).
mix speed 4 for approx 20-30 secs until firm consistency - but watch carefully as can turn to butter very quickly!!
put into bowl and place in fridge while biscuits still cooking and cooling
On a platter place a thick line of cream
When ready to serve, sprinkle chocolate bits or broken flake bar over the top, slice, serve and enjoy!
Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
Delicious with strawberries, mint and chocolate all sprinkled over the top!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version