- 50 grams walnuts
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 1 level teaspoons baking powder
- 1 level teaspoons ground ginger
- 60 grams unsalted butter, chopped to pea size
- 100 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 25 grams sunflower seeds
- 25 grams pumpkin seeds
- 25 grams millet grains
- 10 grams unsalted butter, slived thinly
- 1 litres Fruit Puree, frozen or purée fruit (eg berries. rhubarb, apple etc
Recipe is created for
- Roughly process nuts at 3 secs/speed 5, aiming to produce crunchy mix, not powdery one.
Add sugar, baking powder, ginger, sunflower, pumpkin seeds, and millet and mix Reverse/1 minute/Speed 1.
Set mixture aside.
Mix butter and flour 20 secs/speed 4
Add saved ingredients and mix Reverse/20 secs/Speed 2
- Two-thirds fill ovenproof bowl with fruit
Add pieces of thinly sliced butter to lie haphardly on top
Cover with crumble mixture
Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 15 minutes
The aim is to produce a coarse crumble mixture, so do not overprocess to lead to powdery result.
Other ingredients could be used in addition or in substitution, such as flaked almonds and/or sesame seeds
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding