- 2 eggs
- 50 grams Sugar or Rapadura
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean pasta
- 60 grams almond spread or almond/brazil/cashew spread
- 60 grams rice flour
- 30 grams Almond milk
- 50 grams choc chips
- 1 Pear, optional
8Recipe is created for
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Breakfast Crumble
- Italian Pear Cake ( Torta Di pere)
- PIMPs Pear Sauce
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Ellie's Hidden Veggie Chocolate Muffins
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Pear + raspberry mini muffins
- Crunchy salad
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Gluten Free Pear and Raspberry Bread
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce