- 100 g almonds
- 60 g Rapadura Sugar
- 1 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 130 g coconut milk
- Coconut Oil Spray
- Add the Almonds and Rapadura to the Thermomix Bowl and Mill for 10 Seconds / Speed 9. Add the Baking Powder, Arrowroot Flour and Coconut Flour and mix together for 10 Seconds / Speed 7.
- Add the Eggs, Vanilla and Coconut Milk and mix together for 20 Seconds / Speed 7 or until a thickish batter.
- Cook the Pancakes one at a time in the coconut oil over a LOW HEAT. They will burn easily so take your time. Well worth the wait in the end!
- Serve with your choice of accompaniment!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Peppermint Slice (RAW)
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Variation: Argentinian Dulce de Leche "CREAM"
- Argentinian Dulce de Leche
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Apple Coconut Balls
- Bliss Balls
- Peanut Caramel Bliss Balls with Cinnamon Coconut Crumb
- Chicken and Mustard Pie
- Layered Bounty Cake
- Paleo Lemon Tarts
- Paleo Banana Pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Fondant - Converted Masterchef Recipe
- Paleo All In One Two Course Meal - Creamy Pumpkin Soup, Chicken and Vegetables with Spicy Pumpkin Sauce.
- Chia-nana Mousse
- All in One Thai Inspired Coconut Chicken
- Leftover Chicken Risotto with Sundried Tomatoes
- Chicken and Leek Pie - Gluten and Lactose Free