- 100 g almonds
- 60 g Rapadura Sugar
- 1 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 130 g coconut milk
- Coconut Oil Spray
- Add the Almonds and Rapadura to the Thermomix Bowl and Mill for 10 Seconds / Speed 9. Add the Baking Powder, Arrowroot Flour and Coconut Flour and mix together for 10 Seconds / Speed 7.
- Add the Eggs, Vanilla and Coconut Milk and mix together for 20 Seconds / Speed 7 or until a thickish batter.
- Cook the Pancakes one at a time in the coconut oil over a LOW HEAT. They will burn easily so take your time. Well worth the wait in the end!
- Serve with your choice of accompaniment!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Fudge Bliss Balls
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Mango and Raspberry Froyo
- Variation Peanut butter brownie Bliss Balls
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Cacao Date Truffles
- Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Chocolate Bean Cake (Diabetic Friendly)
- Peanut Caramel Bliss Balls with Cinnamon Coconut Crumb
- Chicken and Mustard Pie
- Layered Bounty Cake
- Paleo Lemon Tarts
- Paleo Banana Pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Fondant - Converted Masterchef Recipe
- Paleo All In One Two Course Meal - Creamy Pumpkin Soup, Chicken and Vegetables with Spicy Pumpkin Sauce.
- Chia-nana Mousse
- All in One Thai Inspired Coconut Chicken
- Leftover Chicken Risotto with Sundried Tomatoes
- Chicken and Leek Pie - Gluten and Lactose Free