- 100 gram Nestle milk chocolate melts, See images
- 80 gram thickened cream
- 600 gram thickened cream
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 level teaspoons natural vanilla extract
- 3 --- Packets Arnotts Milk Coffee Biscuits
- 1 cans nestle caramel top n fill
- 1 --- Bowl luke warm milk, used to dip biscuits
- 1 --- Bag granulated nuts, See images
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Prepare ganache from basic cookbook, use Milk Chocolate instead of dark chocolate. Set aside in a bowl to cool down. Wash and dry mixing bowl.
Instert butterfly whisk and add 600g thickened cream, 2 tbsp sugar & 1/2 tsp vanilla extract to mixing bowl and mix on speed 3.5 until you have soft peaks. Keep an eye on it because if whipped for too long it will be hard to spread.
Empty top n fill caramel into a bowl and whisk it until it’s smooth. Set aside
Place some milk into a bowl and microwave until it’s luke warm. Dip biscuits into the milk one at a time until slightly soft and then place them in one layer into a large tray.
Spread half of the whipped cream ontop of biscuits in tray.
Dip some more biscuits in the warm milk and add ontop of the whipped cream in the tray.
add all of the caramel top n fill onto the biscuits in the tray.
Dip some more biscuits into the warm milk and add another layer to the tray.
Spread the remaining whipped cream onto the biscuits in the tray.
pour the cooled down ganache onto the cream in the tray.
top with some granulated nuts.
refrigerate over night.
Accessories you need
Adapted from Instagram account: walla-abueid.
Depending on the size of the tray you may not use all biscuits which is fine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- Petite Vegan Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- Petite Vegan Vanilla Cake
- Not So Fried Rice
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lebanese Kafta
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Maccas Cheeseburgers
- Lebanese Rice With Vermicelli
- Halawet El Jibn (Lebanese Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Vanilla Slice
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Vanilla Fudge
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!