- 75 grams sugar
- 130 grams Butter
- 75 grams golden syrup
- 170 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch salt, fine
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 eggs
- 180 grams Milk
- 100 grams Soft brown sugar
- 120 grams golden syrup
- 80 grams cream
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add butter and mix for 8 seconds on speed 7.
Add eggs, flour and milk and mix for 8 seconds on speed 5. Then 2 minutes at 70 degrees on speed 1.
Divide batter between 12 - 14 small ramekins/silicone dessert moulds and place into Varoma dish and tray. Only half to three quarters fill the ramekins or moulds with batter as they will rise.
Rinse TM bowl and add 1L water.
Set Varoma into position and steam for 20 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 2.
Remove puddings and allow to cool slightly, whilst you make the syrup.
Un-mould the puddings onto servings plates and pour hot sauce over.
Serve with ice-cream or double cream and garnish with fresh berries of choice.
Place all ingredients in clean TM bowl and cook for 5 minutes at 80 degrees on speed 2.
Pour hot sauce over puddings.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup