- 150 gram raw sugar
- 100 gram brown sugar
- 20 gram water
- 150 gram cream
- 100 gram Butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste or essence
- 150 gram combination of almonds and macadamias
- 8 dates
- 1 pinch salt
- 500 grams cream cheese, 2 blocks or tubs
- 1 can condensed milk, 400 grams
- 2 teaspoon Gelatine powder
- 1/2 MC of boiling water
Recipe is created for
Put all ingredients in the the TM bowl and cook for 20 minutes at Varoma temperature, speed 2. Leave to cool completely. Check the consistency, if it's too runny cook for a bit longer
Leave to cool completely. Check the consistency, if it's too runny cook for a bit longer
Put all ingredients into the TMX bowl and grind on speed 9 for 20 seconds.
Tip mixture into a 20 cm springform cake tin, press down and put in freezer.
Rinse and dry bowl
Put gelatine into 1/2 MC of boiling water, stir to dissolve and leave to cool
Put cream cheese and condensed milk into TMX bowl and mix 15 seconds, speed 6
Add gelatine, mix 4 seconds at speed 4.
Pour 1/3 of the mixture onto base and dollop the butterscotch on top of the mixture, swirl it around evenly. Don't put a whole layer of sauce on, otherwise the mixture will split when you cut it. Repeat twice. Add a few more spoonfuls of butterscotch on the top.
Leave cheesecake in the fridge to set, preferably overnight. Mine only had a few hours so it was pretty wobbly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- David's Dhall
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls