- 120 grams raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon Linseeds
- 90 grams Butter
- 1 egg
- 20 grams Coconut, (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, (optional)
- 1 tablespoon honey, (optional)
Process almonds and seeds sp10/30 sec (or until almond meal consistancy)
Add the rest of the ingredients sp7/20 sec, clean down sides of Thermomix and repeat till combined.
Spoon onto baking mat. Press down and shape with a damp finger.
or press into a lined slice tray.
Bake in Mod oven for approx 15/20 min or until golden on base (can flip ind. bases to brown both sides).
Once we stopped eating processed grains and refined sugar I started looking for a base for my desserts, this is what I came up with. This base is very versatile, it can be made without the seeds, with more honey for sweetness if desired or without any honey. I use it as a biscuit base in numerous slices or individual bases as pictured. For a firmer mixture I have also added 2 tbsp of coconut flour, which worked well for the ind. bases.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Balls
- Rice Bubble Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls