- 3 eggs
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 350 grams full fat cream cheese
- 250 grams Milk
- 200 grams halva
- pinch sea salt
Recipe is created for
Place halva into mixing bowl. Chop 3 seconds, Speed 5. Set aside for later.
Insert butterfly. Add eggs and sugar into bowl. Beat 5 minutes, 37 degrees, Speed 3.
Add remaining ingredients, including the halva. Cook 6 minutes, 80 degrees, Speed 3.
Pour into a container and allow to cool. Once this has cooled place it in the freezer for approximately 4 hours or until it is frozen around the edges.
Return the mixture to the thermomix bowl. Beat for 20-30 seconds on Speed 9, depending on how frozen the mixture is before going into the bowl.
Return to the container and freeze overnight.
This can be served with Loukoumades (Greek honey doughnuts) or figs. Sprinke with cinnamon.
Accessories you need
You can use either full cream or reduced fat milk for this recipe however, make sure the cream is full fat.
I initially tasted this delicious ice-cream at Philhellene in Moonee Ponds. After talking with a friend of mine who wants to develop a Greek Feast theme for a Girls' Night In Fundraiser we decided we would try to recreate this lovely flavoured icecream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice