- 60 grams almonds
- 60 grams Cashews
- 60 grams Pepita Seeds
- 120 grams Dates pitted
- 60 grams sultanas
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or to taste
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder or to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Desiccated Coconut for rolling
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients except coconut into the bowl and blend for 40-60 seconds (depending on consistency you are wanting) on speed 9.
Roll into balls and coat in coconut and place into the fridge. ENJOY
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot & coconut bites
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble