- 60 grams almonds
- 60 grams Cashews
- 60 grams Pepita Seeds
- 120 grams Dates pitted
- 60 grams sultanas
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or to taste
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder or to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Desiccated Coconut for rolling
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients except coconut into the bowl and blend for 40-60 seconds (depending on consistency you are wanting) on speed 9.
Roll into balls and coat in coconut and place into the fridge. ENJOY
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe