- 60 grams almonds
- 60 grams Cashews
- 60 grams Pepita Seeds
- 120 grams Dates pitted
- 60 grams sultanas
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or to taste
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder or to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Desiccated Coconut for rolling
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients except coconut into the bowl and blend for 40-60 seconds (depending on consistency you are wanting) on speed 9.
Roll into balls and coat in coconut and place into the fridge. ENJOY
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- 20 Second Ginger Nut Balls
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls