- 160 grams almonds
- 100 grams Cacao Melts, or dark chocolate chips
- 80 grams Nut Butter, or tahini
- 150 grams medjool dates, Roughly 10 dates
- 1 tablespoons Maca powder
- 50 grams Vanilla Protein Powder, optional
- 1 tablespoons spirulina, or other nutritional supplement, optional
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 2 pinches sea salt
- to taste dessicated coconut, for coating, optional
- Mill almonds and Cacao Melts (or dark choc chips) 6 seconds / speed 8.
Add all other ingredients.
Blitz 10 seconds / speed 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl and check consistency. If too dry to roll into balls, add 1 tablespoon of water.
Mix again 10 seconds / speed 6.
Use your hands to roll into balls, and then roll in coconut if desired.
Store in fridge.
You can melt the cacao melts if you prefer a richer flavour. Mill the almonds and set aside, then mill the cacao melts. Melt for 10 minutes / 37 degrees / speed 3. Proceed with recipe.
You can add in or leave out the nutritional supplements. I like to add them in because you can't even taste them!
Hope you enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice Krispie Bars
- Rhonda's Rocky Road
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Healthier Vanilla Custard
- Orange Cake - Light and tasty
- Giant Choc Chip Cookie Cake
- Nutella Skillet Brownie
- Quick blueberry (or any fruit) pie!
- Mango & LIme Curd