- 50 g pepitas
- 50 g almonds
- 50 g dried blueberries
- 50 g dried cranberries
- 50 g dried apricots
- 7 Dried Dates
- 10 g Shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or equiv of vanilla paste
- 50 g Virgin coconut oil
- Dessicated coconut for coating
Recipe is created for
Mill almonds and pepitas for 8 seconds, speed 10
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 7 seconds, speed 5
Roll dessert spoons of mixture into balls and roll in coconut.
Refrigerate for an hour before eating.
Making the Balls
If you want to substitute any ingredients you can. I didn't have blueberries so added some dried strawberries and sultanas and it was delicious.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- PINEAPPLE DOUGHNUTS
- DATE CRESCENT
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls