- 100 g walnuts
- 150 g almonds
- 150 g Dried Dates
- 60 g honey
- 30 g Cacao, (or good quality cocoa)
- 40 g Dessicated/Shredded coconut
- 20 g puffed brown rice
- 200 g dark chocolate, (broken into pieces)
- 30 g coconut oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add walnuts and almonds to bowl
2. Mix speed 9, 5-10 secs (with MC on)
3. Add dates, honey, cacao and coconut
4. Mix speed 7, 10-15 secs or until well combined (with MC on)
5. Scrape down sides and base of bowl to loosen mixture
6. Add puffed rice and mix reverse speed 2, 20 secs
7. Line a 20 x 20 cm baking tin with baking paper
8. Pour mixture into tin and press down firmly to spread an even layer across the base of the tin.
1. Add chocolate to the bowl
2. Mix speed 9, 5 secs (with MC on)
3. Scrape down sides of bowl
4. Add coconut oil
5. Mix 70 degrees celcius, speed 2, 3 mins, or until melted (with MC on)
6. Pour over base of slice and spread evenly with spatula
7. Put slice in freezer for approximately 30 mins to set
8. Slice and serve (this can be served straight from the freezer)
* There is no need to wash the bowl in between making the base and the topping
* This slice will store well in the fridge for a few days or the freezer
* recipe adapted from //www.losebabyweight.com.au/lose-baby-weights-healthy-hedgehog-slice/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry Jam
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Raw Brownie Bites
- Paleo Meringue
- Nut Bar
- Choc Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Satay dressing (or dipping sauce)
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Variation Healthy Apple Crumble
- Bao Buns
- Janny’s super quick Keto cookies
- Whipped Cinnamon Butter