- 50 g Almonds raw
- 600 g Roasted Pumpkin pieces, I cook the in macadamia oil slowly in the oven and remove the skins
- 180 gram Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 60 g natural protein powder, I use either Bare Blends Bare Whey or Protein Supplies Australia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1.Preheat oven to 170 degrees (fan forced).
2. Ground almonds in mixing bowl on speed 10 for 20 seconds. Scrape down bowl.
3. Add in the pre-cooked and cooled pumpkin. I remove some of the skins. For a smoother consistency pie, remove all the skins.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix on speed 6 for 20 seconds. You may want to check 10 sec in and scrape down the bowl to ensure everything is mixed.
5. Pour into a pie dish lined with baking paper and bake in oven (170 deg) for 40 mins.
OPTIONAL - You can add in a handful of walnuts prior to putting in the oven if you like. Just put them in the mixing bowl after step 4 - on speed 2 reverse for a few seconds.
I use a natural Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) protein powder.
Accessories you need
I used a Jap pumpkin for this recipe. I buy them when they are cheap and roast up lots and freeze in portions to make this pumpkin pie and smoothies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry bread / loaves dairy free sugar free Healthy
- HCG or Keto Beef Chili
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Spicy sugar free tomato chutney
- Chocolate Bean Cake (Diabetic Friendly)
- LCHF NO BAKE JAFFA CHEESECAKES
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Vegan Whole Orange and Date Sugar Free Muffins
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- HcG Compliant Thai Chicken Larb