- 180 grams pitted dates
- 80 grams walnuts
- 130 grams almonds
- 30 grams water
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Raw cacao/cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 50 grams carob/choc chips
- 100 grams Protein Powder of your Choice, (oat bran is a great clean substitute)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Soak dates in boiling water until dates are just covered. Set aside.
2. Add walnuts, almonds and carob/choc chips to mixing bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 9.
3. Drain dates and add to bowl. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 9. Repeat if dates are not completely chopped.
4. Add water, coconut oil, vanilla extract, cacao powder, salt and protein powder/oat bran. Mix for 30 seconds on speed 6.
5. Press into square tin and place in fridge to set. When set, cut bars into portions and wrap individually in foil.
Recipe adapted for TM from iFoodReal.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Annabel Karmel's Chicken with Apricots by Domestic Thermominx
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Chocolate Mudcake by Domestic Thermominx
- APPLE CINNAMON OAT MUFFINS by Domestic Thermominx
- Lamb and Vege Puree by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Prawn Omelette by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Ceasar Salad Dressing by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Soufra by Domestic ThermoMinx
- Cinnamon Apple Pie with Sour Cream Pastry
- Caramelised Leek & Onion Quiche