- 50 g raw sugar
- 20 g Cocoa or Drinking chocolate
- 40 g cornflour
- 2 eggs
- 500 g Milk
- 1 Hot cross bun, chopped
- 6 small pieces filled easter eggs or 1 Milky Way bar, chopped
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar and chocolate into TM bowl and mill for 25 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down bowl.
Add milk, eggs and cornflour and cook for 7 minutes at 90degrees on speed 4.
With 2 minutes to go remove the MC and add the hot cross bun through the top, replace MC.
With 20 seconds to go remove the MC and add the chocolate.
Immediately transfer to serving bowls and serve with grated chocolate, chocolate powder or an easter egg.
Accessories you need
Different types of easter eggs or chocolate would add different textures - try nougat or honeycomb for extra crunch.
Add coffee or coffee powder for a mocha custard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free