- 50 g raw sugar
- 20 g Cocoa or Drinking chocolate
- 40 g cornflour
- 2 eggs
- 500 g Milk
- 1 Hot cross bun, chopped
- 6 small pieces filled easter eggs or 1 Milky Way bar, chopped
Recipe is created for
Place sugar and chocolate into TM bowl and mill for 25 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down bowl.
Add milk, eggs and cornflour and cook for 7 minutes at 90degrees on speed 4.
With 2 minutes to go remove the MC and add the hot cross bun through the top, replace MC.
With 20 seconds to go remove the MC and add the chocolate.
Immediately transfer to serving bowls and serve with grated chocolate, chocolate powder or an easter egg.
Accessories you need
Different types of easter eggs or chocolate would add different textures - try nougat or honeycomb for extra crunch.
Add coffee or coffee powder for a mocha custard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake