- 50 g Almonds raw
- 50 g Cashews raw
- 40 g Pepita Seeds (pumpkin)
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 150 g Dates (pitted)
- 60 g sultanas
- 200 g Oats,rolled
- 20 g chia seeds
- 40 g cacao nibs
- 50 g Rice malt syrup
- 60 g coconut oil
- 5 g vanilla extract
- 30 g honey
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Almonds, cashews, pepitas, sunflower seeds, dates, sultanas, oats & chia seeds into TM bowl, chop Speed 8/8sec.
2. Add remaining ingredients, mix Speed 3/1.5-2 min. Length of time depends on how chopped you like it but bare in mind it needs to be fine enough to roll into balls.
3. Sqeeze & roll into small balls, approx. 2cm in diam. Place on tray lined with baking paper.
4. Refridgerate for about 15 min, store in an airtight container with a layer of the baking paper in between, in pantry or in fridge in the warmer months.
Trail Mix Bliss Balls
Cashews can be changed to Macadamia or Brazil nuts.
Sultanas can be changed to currants, chopped dried apricots, raisins or prunes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Hunters Coffee Banana Slushy/Smoothie (non dairy)
- Hunters Warm Chicken and Cous Cous salad with Basil Pesto Dressing
- Hunters version of Non Fried, Fried Rice
- Hunters version of Chicken and Cashews with Coconut Cashew sauce and Coconut rice(by Quirky Cooking)
- Hunters version of Asian whole steamed chicken, Chicken rice, veggies and Ginger chilli sauce
- Hunters Curry Chicken and Veg Pie
- Hunters version of Nigella's Master Chef Lemon Pavlova
- Hunters MKR Baked Vanilla Cheesecake Conversion,With fruit Coulis
- Hunters Tasty Pepper Gravy (vegetable)
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- banana, raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- Clumpy Chocolate Granola
- Museli Bar Slice
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free Banana Loaf
- Satay Sauce
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Apricot Truffles