- 150 g caster sugar
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 180 g Self Raising Flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 14-18 ice cream cones, flat bottomed
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar and butter into mixing bowl and whip 10 sec/speed 6. Scrape down down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and mix for a further 10 sec/speed 6. Divide mxiture between cones without overfilling.
Bake for 15-18 minutes (180°C), until cooked.
Frost with Creamy Vanilla Frosting (see this Community)
Don’t be tempted to overfill cones as mixture will rise.
To assist with holding cones still, place into individual muffin holes to bake.
These will keep in the fridge, with or without frosting for up to 4 days.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl