- 150 g caster sugar
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 180 g Self Raising Flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 14-18 ice cream cones, flat bottomed
Place sugar and butter into mixing bowl and whip 10 sec/speed 6. Scrape down down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and mix for a further 10 sec/speed 6. Divide mxiture between cones without overfilling.
Bake for 15-18 minutes (180°C), until cooked.
Frost with Creamy Vanilla Frosting (see this Community)
Don’t be tempted to overfill cones as mixture will rise.
To assist with holding cones still, place into individual muffin holes to bake.
These will keep in the fridge, with or without frosting for up to 4 days.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats