- 150 g caster sugar
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 180 g Self Raising Flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 14-18 ice cream cones, flat bottomed
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar and butter into mixing bowl and whip 10 sec/speed 6. Scrape down down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and mix for a further 10 sec/speed 6. Divide mxiture between cones without overfilling.
Bake for 15-18 minutes (180°C), until cooked.
Frost with Creamy Vanilla Frosting (see this Community)
Don’t be tempted to overfill cones as mixture will rise.
To assist with holding cones still, place into individual muffin holes to bake.
These will keep in the fridge, with or without frosting for up to 4 days.
Other users also liked...
- Mango fruity ice cream
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*
- Peppermint Mint Choc Chip Bliss Balls
- Delicious Bliss Balls
- I want more slice
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Mocha Bliss Balls
- Raw Cacao Balls by Domestic Thermominx
- NZ Lolly Log Cake
- Raw Lemon Protein Ball
- Chocolate fudge sauce
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings