- 150 g caster sugar
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 180 g Self Raising Flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 14-18 ice cream cones, flat bottomed
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar and butter into mixing bowl and whip 10 sec/speed 6. Scrape down down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and mix for a further 10 sec/speed 6. Divide mxiture between cones without overfilling.
Bake for 15-18 minutes (180°C), until cooked.
Frost with Creamy Vanilla Frosting (see this Community)
Don’t be tempted to overfill cones as mixture will rise.
To assist with holding cones still, place into individual muffin holes to bake.
These will keep in the fridge, with or without frosting for up to 4 days.
Other users also liked...
- Low Carb Coconut Ice Cream (LCHF)
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Mango mousse
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- Choconut Rice Puffs
- Peanut & Milo Truffles
- Paleo Choc Peanutbutter Bliss Balls
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- Chocolate Fudge (with homemade Condensed Milk)
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad