- 150 g caster sugar
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 180 g Self Raising Flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 14-18 ice cream cones, flat bottomed
20minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking 18min
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar and butter into mixing bowl and whip 10 sec/speed 6. Scrape down down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add remaining ingredients and mix 10 sec/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and mix for a further 10 sec/speed 6. Divide mxiture between cones without overfilling.
Bake for 15-18 minutes (180°C), until cooked.
Frost with Creamy Vanilla Frosting (see this Community)
Don’t be tempted to overfill cones as mixture will rise.
To assist with holding cones still, place into individual muffin holes to bake.
These will keep in the fridge, with or without frosting for up to 4 days.
Other users also liked...
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Energy balls
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart