- 2 packages Malt O Milk Biscuits
- 600 grams cream
- 1 can Condensed milk.
- 100 grams flavouring, of your choice i.e. crunchies, maltesers, M&amp;M&#039;s
Recipe is created for
1. Line lamington tin with biscuits (you can gladwrap it first to remove it easier at the end)
2. Insert butterfly into
3. Whip cream and condensed milk until stiff 1 minute, speed 4 (may need longer if straight out of fridge)
4. Break flavouring up whilst in packed with a hard object, you do want some chunkie pieces in the mix
5. Add flavouring to whipped cream and mix through
6. Spread mixture in top of biscuits and lay another layer of biscuits in the same direction as the layer at the bottom
7. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight
8. Allow to rest for 5 mins out of freezer before slicing between the biscuits.
You can also flavour the cream mixture with cocoa or other flavourings like mint when whipping
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- PINEAPPLE DOUGHNUTS
- DATE CRESCENT
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls