- 2 packages Malt O Milk Biscuits
- 600 grams cream
- 1 can Condensed milk.
- 100 grams flavouring, of your choice i.e. crunchies, maltesers, M&amp;M&#039;s
8Recipe is created for
1. Line lamington tin with biscuits (you can gladwrap it first to remove it easier at the end)
2. Insert butterfly into
3. Whip cream and condensed milk until stiff 1 minute, speed 4 (may need longer if straight out of fridge)
4. Break flavouring up whilst in packed with a hard object, you do want some chunkie pieces in the mix
5. Add flavouring to whipped cream and mix through
6. Spread mixture in top of biscuits and lay another layer of biscuits in the same direction as the layer at the bottom
7. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight
8. Allow to rest for 5 mins out of freezer before slicing between the biscuits.
You can also flavour the cream mixture with cocoa or other flavourings like mint when whipping
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- Beef Stroganoff
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Classic lemon tart