- 500 g ricotta cheese, (low fat is fine)
- 150 g cream
- 150 g Milk, (full cream or skim)
- 60 g sugar
- 100- 150 g Milk, extra
- Place ricotta, cream and 150g milk into TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds Speed 5.
- Scrape into a very large zip lock bag, flatten mixture to approximately 1 cm thickness and freeze flat.
- Add sugar to TM bowl and pulverise into icing sugar 10 seconds Speed 9.
- Add 400g frozen mixture and a half MC of milk, grind 5 seconds Speed 8.
- Repeat with remaining frozen mixture and another half MC of milk. Use spatula to assist with incorporation until desired texture is reached.
Accessories you need
It's often known as "scicilian icecream" and it's a good quick icecream without using eggs.
Freezing in a thin layer makes it easier to break the block up into correct size pieces for grinding in the TM bowl. A lamington tin or oven tray may be used if freezer space permits.
Keep ice cream in freezer in small tubs and cover with plastic wrap to store airtight.
If consuming after stored in freezer, place containers in the refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes to soften texture.
Your comments and vote are always appreciated!.....Happy Cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- Creme Fraiche TM5 Automated
- Ice Cream (Parfait) “Choc Tops”
- No Knead Sourdough (FODMAP)
- Zucchini Chocolate Cake - super moist
- No Knead Ciabatta
- Easy Sourdough Bread
- Cooked Egg Mayonnaise
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Sweetened Langka (jackfruit)
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Salmon Curry
- Tomato Sauce