- 400-500 grams leftover cake, vanilla cake, buttercake etc
- 1 package Raspberry Jelly Crystals
- 200 grams Boiling water
- 200 grams cold water
- 500 grams cream
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 500 grams Milk
- 60 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 30 grams cornflour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place cake in TM bowl, chop on speed 5 for approx 5 seconds until broken up into small pieces.
In a seperate jug or large cup, dissolve jelly crystals in boiling water. Add cold water to this mix.
Add jelly mixture to TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds//speed 5 until combined.
Add 2 heaped spoons of the cake mixture to individual cups and put in refrigerator to set. Clean TM bowl but make sure it is cold before going to next step.
Place butterfly in TM bowl. Add cream, icing sugar and vanilla essence. Whip on speed 4 for 20-30 seconds, do no overwhip. Place into a seperate bowl and chill in refrigerator while you prepare custard. No need to clean bowl, go straight onto custard.
Add all custard ingredients. Go to Automated Menu, select custard, 3-4 portions, normal and start (for TM31, Cook for 8 minutes, 80 degrees on Speed 4)
When custard is finished, allow to cool for about 10 minutes, you can stir on speen 4 every so often to help with this process.
Then add to cups on top of cake layer. Place in refrigerator to cool.
Once the custard is completely cool, add cream (in big blobs is easiest) and top with sprinkles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Big Batch Homemade Golden Syrup
- Baked Custard Tarts
- Dairy Free Mushroom and Bacon Carbonara
- Yummy Easy Vegetarian Pasties
- Quick and easy Quiche
- Beef Cashew and Rice
- Lisa's yummy "plain" biscuits
- Curried Cabbage with Cashews (Vegan)
- Easy "no milk" chocolate milkshake - vegan sugar free single serve
- Easy TM5 Honey Yoghurt