- 60 grams cornflour
- 60 grams custard powder
- 110 grams caster sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg yolk
- 300 grams cream, Thickened
- 600 grams Milk
- 30 grams Butter
- 90 grams dark chocolate
8Recipe is created for
- Add cornflour, custard, sugar, vanilla, milk and cream to TM bowl.
- Cook 7 mins, 90 degrees, speed 4.
- Add egg yolk after 2 mins through hole at top.
- When done, add butter (and choc) and cook a further 2 mins 90 degrees, speed 4 unil thick and glossy. ***If chocolate custard desired, add melted chocolate at this point.
Accessories you need
Makes a perfect glossy vanilla custard ideal for filling cannoli shells. Can add splash of Galiano to the custard and mix before filling shells.
Cover with glad wrap and store in fridge to cool before using to fill shells.
Chocolate really isnt needed in this recipe. You could do half vanilla and half choc.
Will get thicker as sets in fridge so dont overcook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Peppermint Slice (RAW)
- Chocolate Lasagne
- Banana yoghurt nicecream
- Variation: Argentinian Dulce de Leche "CREAM"
- Argentinian Dulce de Leche
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie