- 170 g dates
- 1 orange, zested & juiced
- 25 g cacao powder, (cocoa powder also OK)
- 155 g Cashews
- 70 g sultanas
- Peel orange zest into TM bowl and grate 10 seconds speed 9
- Juice orange into TM bowl and add dates. Set aside 10 minutes to soften slightly
- Add all other ingredients into TM bowl and process 1 minute speed 9
- Place TM bowl and contents in refrigerator to firm mixture up slightly before rolling (or scrape into bowl & refrigerate)
- Roll mixture into balls with wet hands and roll into cacao powder if you wish to finish. Refrigerate until serving
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls