- 80 grams Vanilla Protein Powder
- 230 grams almond meal
- 80 grams cacao butter
- 30 grams Mesquite Powder
- 30 grams Maca powder
- 2 level teaspoons vanilla extract
- 80 grams dark chocolate, sugar free
- 180 grams Peanut Butter
- 1 pinches salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add chocolate to and grate 5 seconds speed 5. Transfer to a bowl and set aside (skip if you are using choc chips)
2. Add cacao butter to . Grate 5 seconds speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and melt 2 minutes speed 1 90°C
3. Add peanut butter and vanilla. Combine 5 seconds speed 4.
4. Add remaining ingredients and combine 10 seconds speed 4 . Scrape sides of and repeat.
5. Transfer mixture to a bowl and roll into balls about tablespoon size. Let set in the fridge or freezer.
6. Store in the fridge or freezer.
** NOTE: this recipe is a JCN recipe that I have just adapted to make in my thermomix **
I doubled the recipe as the thermomix can handle it easily and store them in the freezer for long shelf life.
JCN Protein Balls
Accessories you need
1. You can make your own peanut butter and almeal for this recipe. I make the almond meal first then peanut butter then move onto the recipe, this way I don't bother to clean the TM bowl inbetween.
2. cacao nibs can be used in place of dark chocolate, no need to chop
3. I have used vanilla and chocolate protein for this recipe and both are delicious.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- The English Carrot
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Plum and Zucchini Relish