- 80 grams Vanilla Protein Powder
- 230 grams almond meal
- 80 grams cacao butter
- 30 grams Mesquite Powder
- 30 grams Maca powder
- 2 level teaspoons vanilla extract
- 80 grams dark chocolate, sugar free
- 180 grams Peanut Butter
- 1 pinches salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add chocolate to
2. Add cacao butter to . Grate 5 seconds speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and melt 2 minutes speed 1 90°C
3. Add peanut butter and vanilla. Combine 5 seconds speed 4.
4. Add remaining ingredients and combine 10 seconds speed 4 . Scrape sides of and repeat.
5. Transfer mixture to a bowl and roll into balls about tablespoon size. Let set in the fridge or freezer.
6. Store in the fridge or freezer.
** NOTE: this recipe is a JCN recipe that I have just adapted to make in my thermomix **
I doubled the recipe as the thermomix can handle it easily and store them in the freezer for long shelf life.
https://jessicacox.com.au/recipe/2016/11/11/cookie-dough-protein-balls-sugar-free/ and grate 5 seconds speed 5. Transfer to a bowl and set aside (skip if you are using choc chips)
JCN Protein Balls
Accessories you need
1. You can make your own peanut butter and almeal for this recipe. I make the almond meal first then peanut butter then move onto the recipe, this way I don't bother to clean the TM bowl inbetween.
2. cacao nibs can be used in place of dark chocolate, no need to chop
3. I have used vanilla and chocolate protein for this recipe and both are delicious.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Rima’s Tagrid Ahmed Mamaghanooj Kitchen’s Mafrookeh
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Banoffee Pie