- 400 g white sugar
- 320 g unsweetened apple sauce
- 170 g Jelly
- 4 tsp gelatine
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Extra Sugar for dusting
- 4 Large Apples peeled and cored
- 75 g water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place cut, peeled and cored apples in TM. 10secs /sp10.
Cook 9mins/100 degrees/sp1.
Blitz till smooth.
Empty into another jug. No need to clean bowl.
** you need 320g of sauce adjust water and amount of apple depending on how big they are.
Place 160g of Apple Sauce, 200g Sugar, 85g of jelly, 2 tsp of Gelatine and 1/2 tsp of lemon juice in TM and combine 1min/sp1.
Cook 6 mins/105 degrees/sp2. You want it to cook at 100 - 105 degrees for 1min so extend time if needed.
Pour into silicone moulds or lined baking tray and refridgerate.
Repeat process with other half of the ingredient so you can have two different colours and flavours.
Once set take out of moulds cut with a knife or cookie cutters or just pop out of shaped moulds and dust lightly with sugar. I put my white sugar in TM and blitz a few times to make caster sugar.
Keep in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Japanese milk bread