- 2x400mL can coconut milk, OR 1 400mL can and 400mL milk of choice
- 200 grams water
- 2 heaped teaspoons agar agar powder
- 80 grams Coconut sugar, OR other sweetener
- flavouring of choice, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients in the TM bowl and cook for 8 mins at 90°C.
- Pour mixture into suitable jelly mould/s.
- Allow to cool and then place in the fridge to set. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
This is based on the recipe from Gluten Free Wheat Free Cooking, with slight variations
Accessories you need
For flavouring, I used essential oils - 5 lemon, 5 lime, 5 grapefruit. You could also use 1tsp essence of choice, such as vanilla or almond.
You might need to adjust the amount of sweetener to your taste. The original recipe had 150g sugar.
You might like to put some berries or chopped fruit in your moulds before pouring the mixture in.
This recipe was originally published in 2009 and therefore designed for an older model, but it worked perfectly in my TM5.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup